DIRECTIONS TO FORT DIX FIELDS, DOUGHBOY LOOP, FORT DIX, NJ
- Follow I-295 North to Exit 56 (Route 206/Fort Dix/McGuire AFB).
- Turn right at the end of the ramp and follow this road to Route 206.
- At the light at the intersection with Route 206, turn right onto Route 206 South then move into the left lane for the Route 68 exit which is just beyond the NJ Turnpike overpass.
- Bear left onto Route 68 South and follow it approximately seven miles to Fort Dix.
- At the traffic circle inside the base, go approximately half-way around then exit the circle onto Fourth St. The Fort Dix Golf Course will be on your left after you exit the circle.
- Follow Fourth St. until it ends then turn right onto New Jersey Avenue.
- Follow New Jersey Avenue, passing the church on your left, to Eighth St.
- Turn left onto Eighth St. and follow it to Doughboy Loop.
- Turn right onto Doughboy Loop. Pass Griffiths Field House and the indoor pool. Parking and the fields will be on your left.
Via NJ Turnpike
- Follow the NJ Turnpike North to Exit 7.
- After the toll, stay to your left for Route 206 South.
- On Route 206 South, move into the left lane for the Route 68 exit which is just beyond the NJ Turnpike overpass.
- Follow the Via I-295 directions above from #4 - #9.
Via Route 630
- Follow I-295 North to Exit 45A. Exit towards Mt Holly.
- Proceed to second light and make a left onto Irick Rd.
- Follow Irick Rd. to first light then make right onto Route 630 - Woodlane Rd.
- Stay on Route 630 - Woodlane Rd. crossing Routes 541 and 206 then continue into Pemberton.
- While Fort Dix is in alert status, you will not be able to enter the base from Rt 630. Instead, turn left at the light in Pemberton onto Route 616 (Wrightstown Road).
- Follow Route 616 into the base, to the circle.
- Take the first exit off the circle onto Fourth Street and follow the directions Via I- 295 from #6-#9.