CHESTERFIELD SPORTS COMPLEX
20 Fenton Lane
Chesterfield, NJ 08515
- EXIT 57 for Route 130 North.
- Follow Route 130 North to merge with Route 206
- After Route 130 merges with Route 206 North you’ll pass a Denny’s on the right and you’ll come to a double traffic light. Go through the first set of lights and make a right onto Route 528 East/Crosswicks Street (Roma Bank on the right).
- Take Route 528 East for approximately 2-3 miles. You’ll pass the Holy Cross Lutheran Church on the right, then go up over the Turnpike, (approx 1.5 – 2 miles after you make the right on 528).
- Approximately 1 mile after going over the Turnpike, make a left onto Fenton Lane (there is a yellow Fenton Lane intersection sign on the right just before you get to Fenton Lane). If you hit the blinking light at Route 660/Old York Road before making the left onto Fenton Lane, you’ve gone too far
- Take Fenton Lane approximately ˝ mile and the Chesterfield Sports Complex is on the left. The soccer field is at the front of the complex. Make a left into the complex, parking is at the field.