DEPTFORD SOCCER FIELDS
MONONGAHELA MIDDLE SCHOOL
Directions begin from the Harrison House Diner in Mullica Hill at the intersection of Routes 322 and 45.
- Head North on Route 45 towards Woodbury. Go about 1 mile then turn right at Heritage Store onto Breakneck Road/Route 603 North.
- Go to blinking red light and stay straight on Breakneck Road. Continue 2.8 miles past Clearview HS to the light at the Barnsboro Hotel.
- Go straight across ALT Route 553-the road now turns into Center St. Stay on Center St. 1.2 miles to the light at Mantua Blvd (Post Office on right). Go straight through this light (Mantua Blvd) and the next light at Route 553-Glassboro Road (Wawa on the far left corner at Route 553-Glassboro Road)
- Take the first left after Route 553-Glassboro Road onto Tanyard Road. Go 1.3 miles on Tanyard Road to Bankbridge Road. On the way you will pass Gloucester County College soccer fields on the right.
- At Bankbridge Road, Monongahela Middle School is on the right-hand corner. Make a right onto Bankbridge Road, then your first right into the school parking lot. The fields are to the left of and behind the school.
Via Route 55
- Follow Route 55 to Exit 53 (Pitman/Wenonah).
- BEAR RIGHT at end of ramp for Route 553 North.
- STAY STRAIGHT on Route 553 North to the first traffic light at Route 603.
- TURN RIGHT at light onto Route 603 North and follow directions above from #4 on..